27.3.08

rain, rain, go away

I'd heard that instead of snow they get rain here in the winter. This turned out to be true: there's been no snow at all, just rain, but not too much. On Easter Sunday though, it started raining off and on, and it's been doing that ever since. It's been 5 days straight of rain! Sometimes it'll pour, then it'll stop for an hour or two, then it'll start up again. I know it's spring and rain is good, but I'm beginning to feel kind of water-logged. Too many puddles everywhere! I just can't wait till the warm weather comes for good (sunny days have a way of lifting spirits... not that I need lifting of my spirirt for anything in particular, but it's always nice to feel happy :D).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is literally slush falling from the sky right now! There are no sidewalks, just miles and miles of slush.